Total Pageviews

Dylan Touring With Wilco and My Morning Jacket

Bob Dylan will be touring with My Morning Jacket and Wilco this summer, an unusually strong lineup for what the influential songwriter has dubbed the AmericanaramA Festival of Music.

Though the tour is skipping the major arenas and stadiums in the New York City area, he will play an outdoor concert in Hoboken on Pier A on July 26.

Mr. Dylan posted an announcement for the tour on his Web site on Sunday, along with a facsimile of a poster saying “Meet me there - Beat me there!” The Richard Thompson Electric Trio and Ryan Bingham will join the tour in some cities.

The tour will include 26 concerts with Wilco and My Morning Jacket, both headlining acts on their own. It starts in West Palm Beach, Fla., on June 26 and finishes in Mountain View, Calif., on Aug. 4, Rolling Stone reported.